4-Day ITMI Master Class | Southwest National Parks November 6–9, 2018
Second Coach Added by Popular Demand!
first coach sold out in 10 days! we are able to add a second coach led by ITMI Lead Instructor Sheri Tousey
Register Now, Seats will Go Fast!
Join us on ITMI's Southwest National Parks Master Class led by Carol Kendrick & Sheri Tousey, ITMI Lead Instructors & Southwest National Park Experts! Continue your tour & travel education with industry peers, through some of the West’s most exquisite landscapes.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Are you interested in having one of the most fun and fulfilling learning experiences of your life? Then, yes. The answer is yes!
Set to the backdrop of the magnificent Southwest, learn to enhance your Destination Knowledge, Commentary & Storytelling
ITMI is excited to offer this Master Class opportunity, open to all Tour Directors, Guides & other Industry Professionals, Family & Friends.
$699 Share | Single Supplement add $249
3 Nights Accommodations
- Grand Canyon Region
- Monument Valley
- Bryce Canyon
Meals & Special Events
- Two Breakfasts
- Welcome Wine Tasting Reception
- Celebration Finale Dinner
- Gratuities for all Included Meals
Sightseeing & Transportation
- Holiday Motorcoach – 1st Class Green Clean Diesel Motorcoach
- Monument Valley Sunset Jeep experience with insights and perspectives given by a member of the Navajo Nation
- All National Park Entrance Fees*
- ITMI Instructor & Southwest Expert
- Las Vegas Airport Transfer
- Visit the best of the Southwest!
- Stay an extra night in Las Vegas (anticipated arrival in Las Vegas 5:00pm)
A percentage of the net profits will be donated to the Human Thread Foundation. Read more about their important work. Part of the ITMI mission is our community's commitment to human trafficking education & programs helping survivors.
*Because of the anticipated National Park Entrance Fee increase starting July 1, 2018 there may be a surcharge on this tour.
- Day 1 Depart Tucson, Phoenix / Scottsdale, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon and Grand Canyon
- Day 2 Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Navajo Nation and Monument Valley Jeep Tour
- Day 3 Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell, Kanab and Bryce Canyon
- Day 4 Bryce, Zion and end in Las Vegas
- Types of guests and how to design your day to meet their needs
- Incorporating the "Five Senses" into your commentary, storytelling and destination knowledge
- Making your guests feel welcome and creating rapport on the first day of a tour
- Dealing successfully with long days on the motorcoach
- Technology and more...
reserve your seat now
- Minimum 30 guests must be booked to avoid cancellation. After August 15, bookings taken based on space available.
100% refund if cancelled prior to July 1, 2018, excluding Admin Fee of $150
50% refund if cancelled prior to July 15, 2018
No refund if cancelled after Aug. 1, 2018
Reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received by August 1, 2018
Travel insurance is strongly recommended